No one can deny that today is one helluva day in our Nation's history. Whether you were for or against Obama during election time, this is certainly the most monumental election since JFK's. Today I feel the sense of unity and hope and even if we don't resolve things within a year, I'm glad we're taking a step in the right direction. Obama has a way of uniting people if anything and with a strong cabinet in place, I have no doubt that him and his folks will take the steps towards helping this country. Sure, the hype may wear off over time and he will have to get down to the nitty gritty but if we can keep the momentum going with this kind of hope and unity, I believe we can seriously make some changes. I'm happy to say today that I'm an American and even happier to see such a TRUE change in the White House!
Ok so I was going to vote for Obama and then I did my research and am just as confused as ever. I'm certainly not going to vote for McCain so it's between Obama and nobody. Either way, this was the funniest email that could have graced my inbox. What a creative way to ask others to "Vote for Obama!" I won't spoil it for you but if you take a look, you are able to peronalize this campaign and send it to others after you view yours. Check it out:
(Tried to embed it but since it's not from a common video site, I couldn't)
Please click HERE. You won't regret it!
If you're an Obama supporter, send it to everyone you know! They'll be sure to get a kick out of it!
So Hilary Clinton announced her candicacy for President. Hmm. I think I will vote for and so should you. Why?
1. With global warming going into (visible) effect and the world's end slowly but surely coming we should take some risks right?
2. She's a woman. Let's make more history since recent history is pretty morbid (the war), negative (the war, terrorist scares), or just plain stupid (Rosie & Donald).
3. She's got good ol' Bill on her side. Even though Billy boy had a little too much fun in the oval office a few years back, no one can deny that he was a pretty damn good President. When it came down to it, having one of the highest approval ratings of our time. Basically, it'll be a strong team with the two of them making the decisions.
4. I know she's kind of annoying at times (I never really had an affinity for her), but we need a change. A woman? A Democrat? Yep..it's a complete 180 from President Bush and whether or not you like him . . . everyone can admit that we need an absolute change.
5. Probably the most superficial reason of all? The other strong candidate - Barack Obama...well frankly, his last name is too close to whos name? Yeah...President Obama does not quite have a.... ring to it.
So I say..let's do it. We've already had the some of the worst past years of our century...so there's nowhere but to go up from here.